This post may contain affiliate links, where I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure is available here.
Get your week organized with the Simple Weekly Planner! Perfect for busy people looking for a simple and straightforward organization system that incorporates all of their needs. Keep track of meetings, tasks, and events in one easy-to-use planner—try it today!
One of the things that’s helped me to stay productive while navigating IVF and endometriosis flare-ups is having a great weekly planner.
Recently I haven’t been able to find one that had the layout I wanted- I wanted vertical columns for each day of the week so that I can write my tasks out as a list. It seems like most planners these days have horizontal blocks – ugh! I like to make lists, not paragraphs when planning my days.
I gave that layout a try with my last planner, but it just didn’t work as well for me. And it came with all these extra pages for goal-setting and monthly planning that I just didn’t use.
I tend to keep track of my goals and what I want to manifest in a separate journal, so I really wanted just a nice basic agenda that could help me manage my weekly schedule and daily tasks.
Sometimes less is more and simpler is better.
Introducing the Simple Weekly Planner!
I’m so excited to share this planner with you! It’s minimal and basic and so easy to use.
These planners are undated, so you can start using them anytime.
Utilizing a Monday start, this easy-to-navigate planner serves as your personal assistant, helping you organize your tasks, appointments, and goals without any unnecessary additions. Its streamlined design keeps it basic, straightforward, and extremely user-friendly.
Whether you’re jotting down tasks for the week, or keeping track of appointments, our Simple Weekly Planner has got you covered.
- Undated One-Year Planner: 53 Undated weeks offers flexibility to start planning any time of the year without wasting pages.
- Monday Start: Perfectly aligns with the week’s natural workflow, ensuring efficient planning.
- No-Fluff Design: Basic, minimalist layout with space for note-taking with no distracting elements.
- Easy to Use: Suitable for anyone seeking a simple, uncomplicated way to organize their week.
- High-Quality Material: Durable cover and high-grade paper to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Convenient Size: At 8×10 inches, this planner is perfectly portable, easily fitting into tote bags and backpacks.
- Ideal for Task Management: Track appointments, habits, assignments, or goals, and make sure nothing is overlooked.
Choose Your Favorite Cover Design!
I’ve got several cover designs for you to choose from, with more to be added soon.
I hope you enjoy these simple weekly planners! I really wanted one with just the essentials and no fluff, so if that’s you too then be sure to check them out.
If you’re looking for a planner for an upcoming IVF, IUI, or FET cycle, then have a looksie at my IVF tracker journals. I created them while going through my most recent IVF cycle (and after having to re-submit all the relevant medical history again when my clinic updated their system a month later.) So those trackers will make sure you have all your important info in one place.
Hi, my name is Katy. I started this blog to help you infuse life with ease and joy by sharing recipes and tips for your fertility and lifestyle.
Share This Post:
You May Also Like...