This post may contain affiliate links, where I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure is available here.
I wrote out most of these while recovering from my endometriosis surgery, but they can be used following any procedure or at any time to promote overall health and wellness.
It can be challenging to maintain a positive mindset when you’re in pain. When you focus on the health you desire and imagine how it feels to be fully healed, you’re acclimating yourself to believe in that possibility for yourself.
Please note: I am not a medical professional. This content is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to treat or diagnose any conditions. Always consult your doctor or medical professionals. Full disclaimer available here.
How to Use Affirmations:
There are many ways you can use affirmations. You may find different techniques that feel better to you on different days. Mix it up and find the ones that you like the best.
Here are some ways that I frequently use affirmations:
- Write them out in a journal.
- Say them throughout the day.
- Think them to yourself throughout the day.
- Say one every time you look in a mirror, look at your phone, check your email, etc.
- Say them while tapping (EFT).
- Meditate on one.
- Say them while exercising.
Affirmations for Post-Op Recovery
1. I bounce back quickly.
2. I am so healthy.
3. My body is strong and resilient.
4. I always recover so quickly.
5. My body is restoring itself to its natural state of good health.
6. I am getting better and better every day, in every way.
7. I release all scar tissue and adhesions with pure love and light.
8. My body feels good, healthy, and strong.
9. I release the conditions that manifested as pain with pure love and light.
10. I am thankful and grateful for my perfect, healthy body.
11. My cells grow only where they were originally designed to grow.
12. I am completely healed.
13. I feel happy and free as I welcome healing for my body.
14. My body heals remarkably fast and exactly as desired.
15. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
16. I feel so wonderful now.
17. My body resonates with perfect, vibrant health.
18. I welcome complete and total healing now.
19. I am coming out of surgery healthier and better than ever.
20. My body heals better and quicker than expected.
21. I am healing fast after this procedure.
22. I am a quick healer.
23. My body responds quickly with total healing after this procedure.
24. I am in a constant healthy state.
25. I feel so great now!
26. Total health is available to me.
27. I am so thankful and blessed with how everything changed for the better since this procedure.
28. I am so thankful for my complete healing.
29. It’s easy for me to make choices that support my healing.
30. I feel better and better each and every day.
31. I am so grateful for my strong, healthy body.
32. Vibrant health fills my body from head to toe.
33. Complete and total healing is normal for me.
Sending you all the positive vibes!
I hope these post-op affirmations help you to focus on quick and complete healing after your operation. If you’ve got surgery coming up, check out this post for tips on how to prepare for your procedure.
Remember, affirmations are a great tool for keeping your thoughts aligned with your desired outcome. You can also watch shows or movies that make you feel happy or make you laugh. Read fun books and listen to music that you love.
I’m wishing you the best of luck for an easy and speedy recovery!
Hi, my name is Katy. I started this blog to help you infuse life with ease and joy by sharing recipes and tips for your fertility and lifestyle.
Share this Post:
You May Also Like...