This post may contain affiliate links, where I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure is available here.
Whether you’re already pregnant or trying to get pregnant, these positive pregnancy affirmations can help you get and stay in a positive frame of mind.
Affirmations are a common tool used with the law of attraction for reprogramming your subconscious mind and aligning yourself with the success you want.
They help you to believe that thing you want is possible for you to have.
In this case- a happy, healthy pregnancy.
How do you use affirmations?
You may notice that people use affirmations in many different ways.
There’s really no right or wrong here- different strategies work for different people.
You might even find that you like using them in different ways on different days.
That’s totally cool.
Mix it up, play around & see what works for you.
Some of my tried and true methods are:
- Pick one or two and repeat those to yourself throughout the day.
- Write as many as you can think of in your journal.
- Say them (out loud or in your head) while exercising.
- Whenever you look in the mirror, look into your eyes and say one.
- Speak or think of them to yourself while driving.
How do you pick an affirmation to use?
I like having a pool of affirmations so that I can work with the ones that feel best to me each day.
If you’re familiar with the law of attraction, then you know that after you decide what you want you need to believe that it’s possible for you. Part of that is getting into the feeling of already having the thing that you want.
So I’m going to pick affirmations that help me to feel like I already have my desire.
If I say an affirmation but it brings up some negative feelings, then I know I should probably work with a different one. Or I can alter it to be a stepping stone for what I ultimately want.
For example, saying “I’m pregnant” while going through infertility can bring up feelings of anger or sadness. When I want to feel happy and loving and excited.
That’s quite a gap.
So you can choose one that isn’t as far of a stretch like, “I am open to being pregnant.”
This helps your subconscious go from saying, “No, I’m not” in flat-out denial to, “oh, yeah, I’m open to that.” You’re calibrating yourself to receive.
Another strategy I like to use is phrasing affirmations in the form of questions. You’ll notice several of those in the list below.
If you’re currently TTC, you might find these fertility affirmations more helpful to work with first. Many of them are also included in my Fertility Affirmation Coloring Book.
Positive Pregnancy Affirmations:
1. I am so excited and joyful to be pregnant with my baby.
2. My womb is the perfect home for my baby.
3. I am thankful for this viable pregnancy.
4. My hCG levels are rising at the perfect rate. They prove that this is a healthy and viable pregnancy.
5. I accept this pregnancy with pure love and light.
6. My body is a safe and loving first home for my baby.
7. I am glowing and enjoying pregnancy bliss.
8. My baby is safe and secure.
RELATED: Embryo Transfer Affirmations
9. I trust that everything is working out for my best and highest good.
10. My body nourishes my baby.
11. Isn’t it wonderful that I am pregnant now?
12. This pregnancy is safe for me and my baby.
13. My body nurtures the baby growing in my womb perfectly.
14. I am vibrantly healthy and perfectly pregnant.
15. My baby is healthy and thriving as it grows safely in my womb.
16. I am so thankful to be experiencing this wonderful pregnancy.
17. My body nurtures and grows my amazing baby.
18. I love being pregnant.
19. I am loving the feeling of my baby growing in my belly.
20. Love flows through every fiber of my being.
21. My body easily conceives, carries, and grows my baby.
22. I have a cute pregnant body. I love showing off my cute bump and sharing the excitement of this miracle!
RELATED: Egg Quality Affirmations
23. My baby is growing healthy and strong.
24. I love my babies so much. I am so grateful and thankful that they have chosen me to be their mommy.
25. My body relishes this experience of an easy conception, growth, and carrying of my babies to full term followed by a wonderful, easy labor and delivery.
26. I am so thankful to my body for supporting this pregnancy.
27. It is safe for me to experience a happy, healthy pregnancy.
28. I welcome my baby with absolute love and joy.
29. Each day I feel more & more connected to my baby.
30. I am enjoying the bliss of pregnancy.
31. I feel like such a powerful creator.
32. It’s my time. My baby is on the way!
33. My body is optimized for pregnancy.
34. I am experiencing the most wonderful pregnancy.
35. I feel so connected to my baby.
36. My baby is growing at the perfect rate.
37. I love my body. It is healthy and thriving! It was made for pregnancy and loves this experience.
RELATED: Affirmations for Embryo Implantation
38. I am delighted by this baby growing in my belly.
39. My body totally and completely supports this pregnancy.
40. I am growing my perfect, healthy baby.
41. My body easily adjusts for my growing baby.
42. I fall more in love with this baby each and every day.
43. My body loves being pregnant.
44. I am so thankful for this miracle baby growing in my womb.
45. Isn’t it wonderful that my body fully supports my pregnancy?
46. My life is amazing now that I am pregnant with my baby! My body fully supports my pregnancy and I carry my beautiful, healthy baby to term and birth my baby safely and easily.
I hope you found these positive pregnancy affirmations helpful!
I love creating them to share with you. If you’d like affirmations for another topic let me know in the comments below.
At first glance, affirmations seem so simple but they can be so helpful in aligning your thoughts and feelings with your desires.
If you’d like more affirmations be sure to check out these fertility affirmations next.
And if you want another manifesting exercise, check out this Music Playlist for Manifesting Pregnancy.
You’ve got this!
Hi, my name is Katy. I started this blog to help you infuse life with ease and joy by sharing recipes and tips for your fertility and lifestyle.
Share this Post:
You May Also Like...
Leave a Comment